Sunday, March 28, 2010

Birkenstock Insoles How Do I Replace

of barter in Arenal Street Cosme & Keiless

one days ago I received an interesting email today I want to share with you:

Hi all,
Tomorrow Saturday 27 March at midnight we open the space Barter Adelita in Arenal Street 9, 2 nd floor, in the heart of Palacio de Gaviria.
As many of you know we worked hard to get here and the project finally sees the light. Open to the public a permanent space for the exchange of clothing, shoes, books, music ... everything you have in good condition that may interest others.
not you spend, not earn, the changes with others, surely he you do not use serves another, stop and do the test.
I hope PD will
nice wine and good company.
Hugs, Laura Cañete


Arenal 9, 2 ª Planta Madrid 28013

www.adelitamadrid.com

A good way to find original things, socialize and help out the environment by reusing clothes!. I promise to discuss my experience happen.


Some days ago I Received an interesting email today I want to share with you:
 

Hello everyone,  
Tomorrow, Saturday 27 March at midnight we opened the space Adelita in Arenal street 9, 2nd floor, in the heart of Palacio de Gaviria . As many already know we worked hard to get here and by end, the project sees the light. Open to the public a permanent space for the exchange of clothing, shoes, books, music ... whatever you have in good conditions that may interest others. Do not spend, do not accumulate, changes with others, sure that what you do not serves another use, please visit and do the test.
 

P.D. There will be nice wine and good company. Un abrazo,
Laura Cañete  

Arenal 9, 2nd Floor  
Madrid 28013
www.adelitamadrid.com

A good way to find original Things, socialize and help out the environment by reusing clothes! I promise to visit it to tell you my experience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment