Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Spray Carb Cleaner In Air Intake On Outboard

all TraficoGT Fail


Lately there have been a lot of rain which have caused traffic and endless incotrolable become the capital city.

So much so that one day walk from the diagonal near the DIGITEX to despuesito Montufar real Desperanto mind me later that day from my house 4 hours to get to u in the end I just went to go round and there was no one, returning the same story. The worst thing that day it was full of mud that stopped me in a place where it seemed that the ground was firm but was a sandy type soil you pedazao so I was all over the shoe. aaa I forgot to say that the step difference of the flower clock seemed like a pond, at such a pace that they closed because if passing a car that was safe there and left floating.

Well now almost no rain but just follow the traffic miserable, aaaaaa also another important point that I have to go through the unfortunate atrancason my house, here by road to salvation, that are building an overpass "that will serve a single colony "misfortune overpass instead of helping us and makes life difficult because I feel that only so that it benefits only a Pushit of people and affects too many people is completely absurd. anyway I hope that the construction of an end as soon as possible. I can not stand

double chaos, too much traffic makes me piss, really can not stand it. jajajajaja. I thought I did not hate anything, but now if defintiva I hate traffic. and more round off the camioneteros also refuse to pay Q2.00 I do when I actually pay you go Q1.00 and also giving birth at the doors which I find it totally unfair, I hope the transurbano improve this even going to be difficult, at least there not going to charge me for more, I hope. Even

do not understand why is there so much traffic when I was about a month ago was not so, I sometimes think that many camera shopping cart XD and that's why there are so many cars rolling down there lol, hope
finally get back to normality soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment