Monday, April 11, 2011

Is Glucosamine Bad For Gout?

Yume no

Well I've always wanted to do this but I'm roe or I forget, good to yume no hon? Yume = dream and hon = book then is the book of dreams, well, long as I've wanted have a book where to draw the dreams I have, since most days I have, there are some interesting, some terrifying, some well smoked, other prods hahaha, and one or two who I do not understand that meant.

Well the case is that from time to time I hope to draw them and put them here, maybe someone knows what is the meaning.

Honestly if I had drawn all the dreams I've had a story would come out earlier fumada.jajaja well.


Well explain this dream, for here 1.bueno
arrows indicate a path, the dolls represent the spirit that comes out when sleeping. At first I thought it was astral travel lol but I made a couple of tests and really all a dream. 2.Other

times on the same stage under the bed there is a type evil spirit and they do not even know what shape they just feel the presence, and say that as bad as I feel it is wants to steal the spirit when this happens the whole body is paralyzed and I can not do anything. Until you faced with pensasimentos and tell him to go, that way I wake up and just sleep, nightmare rather good lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment