Sunday, July 18, 2010

Niagara Fleetwood Popup

Music Part 7 Part 6

Ultimamente he estado looking for new music since I had already was being routine, because this time I'm getting to find power metal bands worldwide. Below I will present some bands that I found interesting and others not. Without writing but I will present the first band.


Anima single
This is a English band with a female vocalist, which certainly impressed me the voice, has an excellent voice. Or maybe because it is the first I've heard sung in English power by a woman.

The album you hear is called postcritical and is the only one they have, but I hope to continue taking that if they see a great potential.

1. Outlaw
2. Strange Days
3. Homeless
4. Luna de Argel
5. The Valley of Darkness
6. I remember
7. Goodbye
8.
mirror 9. Fire sirens
10. Orfeo
11. Gloria Cantos

Among more loud songs are homeless, Farewell, Fire Sirens.

Holy Dragons


This is a Russian band power speed metal sung entirely in Russian, although I do not understand what they say potato I feel I need a little more of their songs, trying letrat dragons and fantasy. It is hard to listen to this band called Obitel Vetrov and between songs are more sugarcane :

3. ДОСТАЛО!
6. ВСТАНЬ И ЛЕТИ be the last the best because it begins as a ballad then make a nice change to get the speed power.

1. STEEL FOR STEEL
2. PROPHECY OF THE GODS
3. Enough is enough!
4. WRATH OF THE DRAGON GODS
5. VIKING METAL
6. Rise and Fly
7. SANCTUARY OF THE WINDS
8. Parting words (bonus track)


EIZO
This is a Japanese power metal band, they had already lost hope of finding bands like this in japan, the only ones that had the penalty was Animetal and Omnouza . Though I seem a little strange for a few good songs sound stage but others leave much to be desired. I feel like going the same way Animetal as it contains several songs from anime that has nothing to envy from Animetal. The album I heard was Eizo Japan 1 containing:

01. GLACIER (Instrumental)
02. Engine Sentai Go-onger
03. Pegasus Fantasy (Saint Seiya)
04. Butter-Fly (Digimon)
05. Unbalance Kiss o Shite that (Yu Yu Hakusho)
06. Turn A Turn (Turn A Gundam)
07. Geki! Teikoku Kagekidan (Sakura Wars)
08. Kimi or Nosete (Laputa: Castle in the Sky)
09. Examples (Instrumental)
10. Dengeki Sentai Changeman
11. Aiai Mikochan (Norakuro)
12. Kioku no Umi (School Days)
13. Hana - No Theme Shinomori Aoshi (Rurouni Kenshin)
14. Towa no Mirai (Rurouni Kenshin)
15. Acoustic Version Pegasus Fantasy (Saint Seiya)


cañeras Entre las de este disco son

03. Pegasus Fantasy (Saint Seiya)
04. Butter-Fly (Digimon)

These are ballads that sound great
08. Kimi or Nosete (Laputa: Castle in the Sky)
14. Towa no Mirai (Rurouni Kenshin) Well

sound great but I think they need to reach that level with Animetal Animetal lady able to surpass this band.

For here I leave this post will be posting more powe metal bands of all expanding continene whether this great genre.

On this blog we bring the most interesting power metal from around the world, waiting for the next post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment