Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Proxy For Abercrombie Us

tortix Music for all

Avantasia

Country: Germany
Genre: power metal, metal sinfonic

The name of this project is a mixture of two words: Avalon and Fantasy "and describes a world beyond human imagination"


Undoubtedly one of my favorite bands since it is a great mix of sounds and voices, great representatives of power metal has been closely involved in major project.

This year, releasing two albums and recommended on this occasion is The Wicked Symphony, where singers appear Jørn Lande, Michael Kiske, Russell Allen, Bob Catley, Klaus Meine, Tim, André Matos, Ralf Zdiarstek.

Tracklist: 1.The


2.Wastelands Wicked Symphony Of Justice

3.Scales 4.Dying
5.Blizzard For An Angel On A Broken Mirror
6.Runaway Train Is
7.Crestfallen
8.Forever A Long Time
9.Black
10.States Wings 11.The Edge Of Matte


My comments:

Defininitavamente a very Banda good, good sound good vocals, good lyrics and since I heard the scarecrow that I really liked this band and never stop to amaze me. I hope you have a great future project closely.

Among the most gunboats Sigune my opinion this album are The Wicked Symphony
  • Dying For An Angel
  • Blizzard On A Broken Mirror Of Justice Scales

Kells

Country : Fracia
Genero: Gothic Metal

A band formed in 2001 one of the best from France, this band vocalist sings in French is Virginie Goncalves has an excellent voice.

Disco: Luerus

Tracklist:

01. Reminiscences
02. Avant What You ...
03. The Sphere Feat. Candice (Eths)
04.
Delivre-Moi 05. In Utero
06.
Merveilles 07. Reves month
08.
Lueur 09. Le Ciel
10.
Ailleurs 11. Teint Sans
12. Le Silence Du Dictat
13. Sur Le Fil


Well caught my attention because it is the first band I hear singing in French, the voice of the singer is good, which perhaps is not really like this band sounds like that is perhaps more gothic and I like the songs lol gun also has a touch of numetal, maybe because it is.
Well

between the songs that I liked were:

08. Lueur
10. Ailleurs

an interesting album, though not surprise me as much as I expected.

Medina Azahara
Country: Spain
Genre: Andaluz

A musical and cultural movement, which develops basic, although not exclusively, in Andalusia (Spain) and you have a combination Flament definitavemnte with a strange sound but also interesting.




Disco: Origin and legend Track list


1.a. memories flamenco legend

2.Origin and I have today 3.Aquí
4.Te'm loving madly - with Carmela Muñoz
5.A drift and paper
6.Humo
7.If
my garden

8.Solo with your god
9.Me blame all
10.Lo
I'm missing
11.Amor
12.Rio not mourn

13.Al pope of Rome to iron 14.Quien

kills love you
15.Que

Pues es un genero totalmente nuevo para mi, pero me sorprendio la mezcla entre el flamenco con el power, al parecer la banda ya lleva mucho tiempo y a evolucionado basante. Y pues asi mi gusta la musica que cada pais vaya agregando un poco de folkore para que hay identidad y se pueda diefernciar cada bandas de todos los paises y no caer en lo mismo.

Entre las rolas que mas me gustaron fueron
  • Te estoy amando locamente
  • Origen y leyenda
  • Que te quiero
Aunque sinceramente todo el disco suena muy bien.

0 comments:

Post a Comment